"Barriers to Being the Difference for Others"
"Wrestling with Community"
After another dull class you can hear students ask: “Remember that one teacher - the one who brought class to life, the one who cared?” The teachers they remember weren’t smarter - they understood the unspoken desire each student has to be heard and belong. This perspective is overlooked because it’s difficult to create or measure. Full session description here.
Educators from grade school to university are encumbered by external factors and, too often, quit. Though measuring results often takes priority, quantitative experiences don't develop the whole student - or teacher. Perhaps prioritizing meaningful moments can keep teachers energized and, ultimately, make the most difference for students. Full session description here.
- Discovering strengths and weaknesses
- Learning how to tell your story
- Branding your organization
- Developing effective habits
- Living within earshot of your last terrifying moment
- What makes you come alive?
- The importance of mentorship